The Importance of a Social Media Content Library
The persuasive influence of social media among consumers is a gold mine for businesses, and it can give your dental office a strong marketing channel to expand your reach by engaging with more patients.
However, tapping into the immense power of social media can be a daunting, time-consuming prospect for busy dental practices, particularly generating quality material on an ongoing basis. The solution is a social media content library to give you a valuable resource to stay connected with existing patients and establish contact with new patients far more easily.
The importance of a social media content library cannot be overstated when it comes to having a wealth of material to hand ready to publish across social sites. This allows you to maintain a steady stream of output, with instantly accessible material to strengthen your presence on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business.
How a Social Media Content Library Can Help Your Practice
Social media networking plays a significant role in growing a dental practice. More than 80 percent of people in the U.S. have a social media account – eight in 10 of your practice’s prospective patients.
Posting content on social media gives you an additional, two-way line of communication with patients, which enables far greater direct interaction. As with any form of content marketing, social media business campaigns need a stream of ongoing quality content over the long term.
This provides small businesses like dental practices with an influential promotional tool to establish a commanding online presence. And the greater your output, the more visible your office becomes as your efforts gain traction over time. Having a social media content library – a bank of quality content to draw on at will – streamlines the process of maintaining a robust social media campaign.
You’re not having to start from scratch with every single piece of content you post. This makes it much simpler and faster to generate material that appeals to patients and builds credibility and trust with them – critical factors in patient retention and attracting more new patients. A social media content library can also help your office to build brand awareness of your practice and its dental services.
Benefits of a Social Media Content Library
A social media content library gives dental offices a powerful content marketing resource that empowers you to take full advantage of the benefits of social media interaction. With more than four billion active social media users worldwide, social media engagement for businesses such as dental practices is no longer merely an option; it’s imperative to grow your business.
By consolidating your social media standing, a social media content library strengthens your connection with your audience and yields benefits such as:
- Increasing brand awareness. Platforms like Facebook and Instagram are ideal places to reach a new, highly targeted audience. For instance, more than 80 percent of Instagram users say they find new products on the platform.
- Humanizing your practice. A dental content catalog that demonstrates you’re putting the interests of your patients first makes it easier to create real human connections and establish authenticity that inspires trust.
- Establishing your authority. A social media content library enhances your capabilities in establishing your practice as a go-to source of information on dental topics.
- Increasing website traffic. Social media posts from your content library can act as snippets that link to your dental website blog, where more in-depth information can be found on a given topic.
- Better patient engagement. Unlike traditional media, which is one-way-only communication, social media is a two-way street. Content from your library can help you interact directly with more patients and give them the opportunity to interact directly with you.
What to Look for in a Dental Social Media Content Library
Dental offices often struggle to create fresh, innovative content for social media platforms – a costly process that takes a lot of time. A social media dental content library overcomes this problem with instant direct access to a huge range of quality dental content ready for publishing.
This material can also inspire ideas for further new posts and help establish a personal relationship with patients, motivating them to share your content among their social circles. Ideally, your social media content library will contain a large collection of numerous dental topics that give patients valuable information while showing the human side of your dental office.
Dental Themes for Social Media
Essential themes for a dental social media content library include:
- Oral hygiene tips – e.g., how to prevent cavities, tips for brushing when you have braces, foods that are good for your teeth.
- Dental treatments – explaining procedures such as wisdom teeth extraction, dental implants, veneers.
- Fun facts – e.g., the first toothbrush was a twig, each of your teeth has a unique character, two-thirds of a tooth is hidden under your gums.
These topics can be presented in an engaging way with:
Benefits of a Professional Social Media Content Library
Consistently generating quality, engaging social media content is tough. And building a substantial content library without help would take forever. Dedicated software can give you a virtually endless supply of social media material instantly, ready to publish any time you like.
The social media team at DentalROI has curated a catalog of unique content across more than 20 dental topic categories, giving you access to over 2,500 social media resources. This AI-enabled content hub provides organized content that’s simple to manage, which improves the effectiveness of social media campaigns and increases ROI.
Your content will also be sure to resonate with your target audience. As a leading dental marketing and productivity company, DentalROI understands what patients want when it comes to content. We also understand how your target audience behaves and interacts online.
Contact us to discover more about how a quality social media content library can take your marketing efforts to a new level and allow you to get full advantage of this influential outlet to promote your office and the benefits of your dental services.