How DentalROI Digital Marketing Can Help Your Dental Service Organization
Running the non-clinical side of a dental practice entails a lot of business administrative support including legal matters, accounting and procurement of equipment and supplies. However, one aspect of a busy dental service organization’s (DSO) role may tend to get overlooked or neglected among this heavy workload – marketing.
According to a report published in April 2018 by the American Association of Dental Boards (AADB), the definition of a DSO was changing – from simply “working with affiliate dentists” to offering them support across a range of business matters, including marketing and technical support.
Taking advantage of DentalROI’s prowess in digital dental marketing will ease the burden on hard-pressed dental service organization marketing managers and result in a highly-effective campaign to bring more patients through your practices’ doors. In fact, we can take care of all your digital marketing requirements, including:
- Custom dental websites.
- Search engine optimization.
- Reputation management.
- Pay-per-click advertising.
- Social media management.
The Power of Customized DSO Websites
An effective website is vital for a dental practice to get its message across to prospective patients while staying connected with existing clients.
Our custom dental website design service entails meticulous planning and intensive research to maximize the potential for a good return on investment.
The DSO websites that DentalROI creates feature:
- Professional design and development.
- Effective on-site and off-page SEO.
- Unique, quality content.
- High level of security.
- Persuasive videos.
- Informative blogs.
- Multi location capability (all managed under one backend)
Web Design and Development
Producing a professional website to generate new patients is a complex task. Handing over the job to our specialists will save you a lot of time and you won’t have to struggle with the technical complexities of website design and development.
DentalROI creates quality websites by:
- Understanding the intent of patients to the website. Answering the questions that web visitors ask will send a strong message to Google and other major search engines that you’re providing valuable content. This gives the website the best chance of appearing at the top of search engine results pages (SERPSs).
- Establishing a strong brand identity. Creating a positive perception of a dental service organization requires a professional website that reflects the DSO's core business philosophy. This enables the practices to create a firm connection with current and potential patients on which to build trust.
- Structuring a website that flows logically. The easier it is for people to navigate a DSO’s website, the more likely they are to arrive at the ultimate destination point – the persuasive call to action that turns a prospect into an actual patient.
- Having the technical expertise to maximize the impact of a DSO website. Producing the best web design and development to meet your objectives entails skills across different disciplines, including search engine optimization and an in-depth understanding of online marketing practices.
- Keeping abreast of advances in technology. The best DSO web design and development techniques look to the future. This requires keeping up to speed with advances such as the increasing popularity of mobile devices and voice searches.
Search Engine Optimization and Quality Content
Search engine optimization (SEO) is essential to establish and maintain a strong online presence for your dental practices.
DentalROI keeps up to date with the ever-changing processes that affect Google search engine results pages to ensure our dental websites remain Google-friendly. We also produce unique, informative, quality SEO content that meets Google’s requirements.
Furthermore, we can harness the power of local geo-targeting to steer new patients to your dental practices.
Dental Service Organization Website Security
Website security is crucial to protect a DSO and its patients. Our sites use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt data between the site and the practice’s patients. Our online patient forms comply with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
Quality custom videos will give a dental website an advantage over those that depend purely on written content. Our video production team are experts in patient engagement through dental video marketing.
Our thoroughly-researched and highly-informative blogs can:
- Improve a dental website’s SEO.
- Boost the amount of traffic to a practice’s site through inbound links.
- Establish the practice as an expert in a particular specialism.
DentalROI can help you to draw up an effective online reputation management strategy aimed at attracting more patients to your dental practices. Dealing with negative reviews is a key component of reputation management. We help our clients to increase the number of good reviews and deal with the adverse or fake assessments by turning a negative review into a positive experience.
With pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, it’s easy to end up throwing good money after bad. Not with DentalROI! Our PPC experts will ensure a good return on your paid-search investment because they know how to maintain and optimize an effective long-term PPC operation.
We specialize in Google AdWords, which can drive a huge volume of traffic to a DSO's website.
Social Media Management
Social media can play a major role in digital marketing for DSOs. Most of a practice’s current and potential patients will be part of the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram online communities.
DentalROI helps its clients to take advantage of social media to enhance their online presence, consolidate credibility and attract new patients.
Why Choose DentalROI as Your DSO Marketing Agency?
DentalROI can give your DSO the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that specialists are taking care of your digital marketing so you can concentrate on the other non-clinical aspects of running your dental offices.
Marketing for dental service organizations requires in-depth knowledge of the industry. As the name suggests, DentalROI is solely about helping dental practices, and that focus has earned us a strong reputation in the field as digital marketing experts, with an extensive client base of happy clients.